Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love

I love everything about makeup. For about the last four years, I have been really interested by the versatility of makeup and the looks it can create. I have recently started watching makeup videos on Youtube put up by other teenage girls. I like hearing their reviews on products and tricks on how to apply makeup. It is great that I can drive a car now because if there is a product that I really want to try, then I can just drive to the store and get it. I have found that makeup has also helped me establish new connections with people that I normally don’t talk to. When I complement someone on their makeup, it sometimes starts a conversation about how they did their look or what are good products to try. I love makeup because it allows me to be experimental and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment