Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Johns Hopkins University

My absolute top choice of college is Johns Hopkins University. Ever since I was little, I have wanted to be involved with medicine. John Hopkins is my dream school because it is the number one research and medical institution in the country. The school would be a great choice for me because I want an academically competitive school and their tennis coach is also interested in putting me on the team. I went to meet the coach over the summer and got to take a tour of the beautiful campus. I absolutely love the city of Baltimore because it seems like such a lively city and there is so much to do. The harbor was incredible and the city is less than an hour away from Washington, DC (my favorite city). I am applying early decision to Johns Hopkins and praying that I will get in!
http://www.jhu.edu/ The essay supplements ask about what major and clubs I would be interested in pursuing at Johns Hopkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment