Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jordan, I can't believe this happened to you. You have a smile on your face in every moment that I remember of you. You were always laughing and trying to make people happy. I remember watching you and Jonathan fool around in 7th grade math by pantsing each other. You could always make me smile. I was on the way to morning practice when I got a text from Dylan telling me about your accident. I was in shock and all I could say was "Please, no". I held everything in for the whole day until I got home that evening. I cried for so long Jordan. Why did it have to be you? I had just seen you two weeks ago at the SAT and now you're gone forever. I read the article about you over and over again to make myself realize that this really did happen to you. Jordan, you have touched the lives of so many people. I will never forget you. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment